Batch consistency study
Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy (FTIR) is a highly sensitive technique to study structural changes. In this service, it can be used to compare different batches (from the same or several production processes). Several critical parameters can be analyzed: their three-dimensional structure, their glycosylation profile, the protein concentration, and the concentration of certain excipients such as Tween.
Materials to provide
- Samples to analyze
- Description of buffer
- Sample preparation protocol if applicable
You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
Further details on the project may be requested.
- Preparation of the samples
- FTIR analysis
- Prediction of secondary structure composition
- Protein concentration measure (based on number of peptidic bonds)
- Glycosylation measure
- Excipient concentration measure
- Detailed report
- Study following the specifications validated with the Expert
Get started with your batch consistency study
Please answer the fields below to be contacted by our team of scientists