Protein purification is a series of processes intended to isolate one or a few proteins from a complex mixture, typically cells. After the culture of cells, proteins are typically purified using the chromatography technique. In this experiment, cell culture has been already done, and only the purification of the protein extract is requested from the Expert.
Materials to provide
- Cell pellets or lysates
- Purification conditions if known
Further details on the project may be requested.
You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
- Purification of proteins
- Degree of purity as requested
- Frozen protein in aliquots
- Gel picture after purification
- Full disclosure of the purification process
- Study following the specifications validated with the Expert
Get started with your recombinant protein purification project
Please answer the fields below to be contacted by our team of scientists