NGS Ribosomal profiling
Ribosome profiling or Ribo-seq is a technique that allows for the determination of actively translated mRNA in a sample. Using an initial treatment of ribonuclease followed by a protease treatment and sequencing, Ribo-seq provides the exact location of ribosomes on mRNA, thus enabling the identification of translation start sites, the complement of translated ORFs in a cell or tissue, the distribution of ribosomes on an mRNA, and the speed of translation.
Materials to provide
- RNase treatment information
- Proof of samples quality or integrity (Bioanalyzer traces or eq.)
Further details on the project may be requested.
You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
- Library preparation
- RNase treatment if library not ready
- Sequencing of the samples with number of reads
- Paired-end reads
- Download link or a hard drive with raw data, activity data analysis and advanced analysis
- Study following the specifications validated with the Expert
Get started with your ribosomal profiling project
Please answer the fields below to be contacted by our team of scientists