In vitro assays for COVID-19 vaccine development
Any type of in vitro test that can be used during vaccine development, including safety, efficacy, and potency, is useful for the identification, modeling, and optimization of RNA or antigenic peptides vaccines.
SARS-CoV-2 specific assays have been developed and are made available:
In vitro (Vero E6 cells or other models):
- Cell viability/cytotoxicity at different time points, using cell titer Glo Cytopathic effect Assessment of the CPE and determination of EC50 Viral titration by qPCR Viral titration by PFU
- Strains of SARS-CoV-2 available: Wuhan, South African (Bêta), Brazilian (gamma), UK (Alpha), and Indian (Delta).
- Controls: infected and uninfected cells + remdesivir
- Other assays can be performed for specific projects (including immunogenicity testing or ex vivo epithelium assays)
This service is designed for Biotech companies developing SARS-CoV-2 new vaccines.
Materials to provide
- Details about the request
- Compounds or library to test
Further details on the project may be requested.
You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
- Antiviral activity testing of any type of drugs (biological or small molecule)
- Study following the specifications validated with the Expert
Get started with your COVID-19 in vitro assay request
Please answer the fields below to be contacted by our team of scientists