Single cell sorting using fluorescent activated cell sorting (FACS) allows for the selection of multiple isolated cells using selection criteria. Single cell sorting is the first step to use the highly sensitive new technologies such as single-cell sequencing, qPCR and digital PCR, clone selection after CRISPR-Cas9 genetic manipulation, etc.
Materials to provide
- Cells (fixed or in culture)
- Culture conditions and provide media
- Information regarding the sorting criteria
Further details on the project may be requested.
You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
- Sorting of cells according to request
- Description of methods used
- Study following the specifications validated with the Expert
Get started with your single cell sorting request
Please answer the fields below to be contacted by our team of scientists