DNA Analysis on environmental samples
Environmental DNA is a combination of DNA traces left by different organisms in a given ecosystem. Its analysis is an innovative way to understand biodiversity and obtain taxonomic or functional information in a given environment.
Materials to provide
- Samples if already collected
- Information regarding the study
Further details on the project may be requested.
You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
- Field sample collection
- eDNA extractions and amplification
- High throughput sequencing
- Bioinformatic analyses
- Analysis report & Discussions around the results
- Study following the specifications validated with the Expert
Get started with your environmental DNA analysis project
Please answer the fields below to be contacted by our team of scientists