Gene expression analysis by qPCR using dyes
Quantitative PCR (qPCR) with probes is a powerful technique that combines the amplification of a specific DNA fragment using PCR with the highly-sensitive detection of fluorescence in the sample using specific probes. The more amplification of DNA in the tube, the more probes will be integrated to the amplified DNA, releasing a fluorophore from quenching in the process and thus allowing for a quantitative determination of initial specific DNA in the sample.
Materials to provide
- Samples in sufficient amount
- Primers and probes, or accession number of the gene of interest
- Description of the samples and QC data
Further details on the project may be requested.
You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
- QC of extracts
- NTC or NAC controls
- qPCR experiment in replicates
- Relative quantification
- Data analysis
- Study following the specifications validated with the Expert
Get started with your qPCR gene expression analysis project
Please answer the fields below to be contacted by our team of scientists