In vitro radiolabelled protein expression assay
Expression assay under radiolabelled conditions makes it possible to accurately measure the expression of a gene by looking at the radiolabelled proteins expressed. Expression is made in the presence of S35 methionine, measurement can be made on all expressed proteins or on one or more specific target proteins, after immunoprecipitation.
Materials to provide
- Cells / compounds to be tested
- Conditions of IPs if known
Further details on the project may be requested.
You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
- Experimental conditions evaluation
- Immunoprecipitation of the proteins of interest
- Liquid scintillation count
- Raw data & report
- Study following the specifications validated with the Expert
Get started with your radiolabelled protein expression project
Please answer the fields below to be contacted by our team of scientists