In vivo tests that can be used for the development of a therapeutic molecule for the treatment of COVID-19.
SARS-CoV-2 specific models have been developed and are made available for the development of antiviral drugs:
In vivo models:
- Efficacity of compounds in a SARS-CoV-2 model (study of survival and quantification of viral load)
- K18-hACE2 mouse model
- Non human primate: cynomolgus macaque
- Golden Syrian hamster
- Pulmonary fibrosis model (COVID-19 patients may progress to Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome, of which a subset of survivors will develop lung fibrosis)
Materials to provide
- Details about the request
- Compounds or library to test
Further details on the project may be requested.
You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
- Antiviral activity testing of any type of drugs (biological or small molecule)
- Study following the specifications validated with the Expert
Get started with your COVID-19 in vivo assays request
Please answer the fields below to be contacted by our team of scientists